This is a air traffic control tower simulation game where players help planes and helicopters land without crashing into each other.
- Click on a plane or helicopter and guide it toward the runway or landing pad.
- Ensure the flight path remains clear of other aircrafts.
- Watch out for red warning symbols near the edge of the screen as they indicate a plane or helicopter will soon enter the screen.
- Complete landings until the counter in the upper left corner is complete and then play the next level.
Play Flight Sim Online
You can play this air traffic control simulation game inside this webpage by tapping on the screen or clicking your mouse.
Alternatively you can play this game as a web application .
Flight Sim Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Land airplanes, helicopters and blimps without them crashing into each other.
- Safely land an aircraft.
- Click on a plane, helicopter or blimp to select it.
- See which runway or landing pad lights up when you select it.
- Tap the screen or click your mouse and create the flight path to guide the aircraft toward the runway or landing pad in the direction of the arrows if it is landing on a runway.
- Repeat the above process until you have landed all aircrafts safely.
- If any aircraft touch the game is over.
- If an aircraft can not be safely landed right away you can give it a random flight path to stall until the air is clear to land it. The flight paths can have sharp turns in them and do not need to be remotely realistic.
- Be aware that additional aircrafts may enter the screen at any point in time, so be cautious about flying near the edge of the screen.
- Some aircrafts are faster than others, so it can help to land the fastest ones first if you are uncertain which one might land first if they are both landing at the same location or their flight paths cross.
- The upper left corner shows how many aircrafts you have already landed and how many aircrafts there are in the level.
- You can turn music on or off in the upper right corner.
- This game has 12 levels, with each level getting progressively harder – requiring you to land more airplanes or more types of crafts.
- Your progress is stored in your web browser if you want to play again later continuing from where you left off.
- You can also replay levels you have already beat.
Like This Game? Review Flight Sim
Flight Sim Air Traffic Control Simulation Game
Flight Sim Game Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.