This is a 30-stage pathmaking game where you must carefully move your arms to avoid monsters and other dangerous obstacles. You have the world’s longest arms, which can wrap around the Guinness Book of World Records over 1,000 times. Your character makes Gumby envious.
- Look at your thought bubble to see what item you need to grab.
- Move either arm to route around dangerous obstacles and monsters while creating a path to the goal.
- On some levels after you achieve the first goal there is a secondary goal.
Play Grab Pack Playtime Game Online
Children and parents can play this item grabbing logic puzzle game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this long arm grabbing video game for free as a web application .
Grab Pack Playtime Path Making Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Stretch your arms to reach the level goal without getting spotted by a monster or running into another sharp object.
- Starting the Game
- Select the blue and white PLAY button in the center of the game’s welcome screen.
- Game Controls
- Use your mouse left click button to select either the left or right hand and then drag along the path to the level goal.
- Touchscreen devices
- Tap either hand on the screen with a finger and drag a path to the goal.
- Controls & indicators
- The upper left corner has a level select button.
- The top center shows the current level number.
- The top right has a restart level button.
- Game Play
- This game has 30 levels which are unlocked sequentially.
- You can replay any levels you previously beat.
- Your web browser automatically saves your game progress.
- On most levels you can use either hand to make a path to the level goal.
- It is imperative to leave a small amount of slack on your arm to allow further movement, but not to leave so much slack that your arm runs into a sharp object or a monster.
- You can use platform edges, hooks, candle holders, bolts and other objects as anchors to move your arm path around other obstacles.
- Some levels have moving obstacles which require you to make your moves quickly.
- Levels are not timed, so other than moving quickly past moving obstacles this is a game where it pays to take your time to plan your route and move with caution.
- On some levels after you complete the first goal there is a second goal you have to complete.
- If any part of your hand or arm touches a monster or a sharp object you lose the level.
- This game offers unlimited continues.
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for players who like simple pin pulling and pathmaking logic puzzle games.
- The game has no adult themed content.
Like This Game? Review This Path Making Logic Puzzle Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Grab Pack Playtime Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.