You play as Gino Pullano, a young up-and-coming pool player who grew up in the rough city streets. You enter a humble establishment asking if you could learn a thing or two about pool from the Family. Learn the ropes from Cousin Vinnie and his cohorts, then take them on in a friendly game of 8-ball.
- Learn various ball tricks to improve your pool game.
- Make your bones in special challenges. Can you pocket all the balls in time?
- Take on the entire mafia hierarchy until you go toe-on-toe with the Don himself.
Play Mafia Billiard Tricks Game Online
Children and parents can play this online billiards game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this pool video game for free as a web application .
Mafia Billiard Tricks Pool Game for Kids Game Play Instructions
How to Play
As Gino Pullano, learn from and challenge eight mafioso mentors in a game of 8-ball pool. Take on the many pool challenges they present along the way.
- Starting the Game
- The game immediately begins with a cut scene showing our protagonist, Gino “Pooly” Pullano, talking to the low-level mobster Cousin Vinnie.
- Every tutorial level has a brief cut scene.
- You can press the skip button if you don’t want to watch the cut scene.
- That said, you’re often better off listening to the tutorial if you’re playing for the first time.
- Cousin Vinnie’s levels act as the game’s tutorial.
- If you need a refresher, you can replay each level by selecting it on the checklist.
- The first two levels are very basic, unranked tutorials with no star levels attached.
- Every subsequent level has a star level tied to it.
- Your browser automatically saves your star ratings and game progress.
- Toggle the game’s audio by selecting the sound button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Pick the game’s language by selecting the flag icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
- The game comes in the following languages:
- Select the mobster icon on the lower left to view the game’s credits.
- Select the skip button on the upper right corner to get past the cut scene and play the game.
- In-game, the spin button on the upper right corner allows you to shift where you strike the cue ball.
- Select the pause button to go to the home page, reset the match, or turn the audio on and off.
- Game Controls
- Move the mouse to set the angle and trajectory of the cue ball.
- Left click and drag to set the force of the cue ball.
- To strike the cue ball, release the mouse.
- Touchscreen devices
- While this game might run in mobile devices, it was optimized for desktops using the left click of the mouse.
- Game Play
- In this game, you play against eight different mafiosos with increasing levels of difficulty.
- To clear a level, you must play all the matches in order.
- Each level appears as items in a check, often named for a turn of phrase associated with organized crime.
- In each level, you have three standard challenges, plus a few unique to each level.
- In both standard and level-themed challenges, you can pocket the cue (white) ball without penalty.
- Hint: This may, in fact, be crucial to solve some of the challenges of the game.
- Hit the pause button to stop the game momentarily.
- Spinning the ball
- The spin button lets you change the ball’s angle of trajectory.
- Changing the position of the red dot allows you to change how the ball behaves.
- Following: Hitting the top part of the cue ball. The cue ball continues to move after colliding with another ball.
- Drawing: Hitting the bottom part of the cue ball. This causes the cue ball to go back to you.
- English: Hitting either side of the cue ball. Doing this will cause the cue ball to deflect to the side.
- Spinning is essential to making complex shots.
- Standard challenges
- Pocket all the balls within a specific number of shots.
- Go over this level, and you fail the challenge.
- Each number of shots has a corresponding star value.
- To earn three stars, finish in the smallest number of shots as shown on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Pocket all the balls as fast as you can.
- You have only 120 seconds to pocket all of the balls on the table.
- The faster you finish, the higher your star rating.
- Many of these timed challenges follow the key lesson of the mobster in question.
- Play a game of 8-ball against the mobster.
- Once you’ve finished all the other challenges on the list, you must take on your mentor in a game of 8-ball pool.
- Level-specific challenges
- Each level comes with a lesson on the essentials of playing pool.
- Mastering each of those skills is essential in gaining a 3-star rating on all the levels.
- Each challenge is themed for the game’s key lesson.
- These are often timed challenges.
- Your star rating depends on your speed as well as your skill.
- 8-Ball Pool
- Be the first to pocket all the balls in your group.
- Pocket the 8 ball.
- Solids and Stripes
- Your group is decided when you or your opponent pockets a ball on the opening turns.
- If you pocket a striped ball, your opponent gets the solid balls.
- Never strike or pocket a ball that isn’t in your group.
- The starting turns alternate between levels. On the first level, you go first. On the second, your rival does, and so on.
- Each player earns a turn when one player fails to pocket any of their balls.
- If a player pockets a ball on their turn, they get to play another turn.
- A player can win the entire game over a bunch of turns if they pocket the ball each time.
- End Game
- Once all their balls are pocketed, players must pocket the 8 ball to win the game.
- Players must choose which pocket to attempt the shot at the 8 ball.
- If they fail to pocket the 8 ball, the turn for the other player continues. Until this player loses a turn, one cannot attempt to pocket the 8-ball.
- Fouls can turn the tide of the game against
- A foul happens when a player does one of the following things:
- You pocket the cue ball.
- You pocket an opposing player’s ball.
- You hit a ball that didn’t belong to you with the cue ball.
- You hit the 8 ball with the cue ball.
- You pocket the 8 ball at any time other than the end game.
- Most fouls allow the other player to move the ball without taking a shot.
- Pocketing a ball outside your group removes two of your opponent’s balls from the field, including the one you pocketed.
- Pocketing the 8-ball before the end game is an automatic lose condition.
- Hints and Strategy
- Pay attention to the angle of trajectory. This is crucial
- Power vs. finesse
- Temper the strength of your shots each time you make one.
- Sometimes, a gentle nudge is all you need to pocket a ball safely.
- Gentle moves can also help prevent penalties.
- A slow moving cue ball with avoid collisions with balls other than your own.
- The cue ball is also less likely to get pocketed this way.
- Think outside the box.
- Sometimes, the straightforward choice will not be the best one.
- Feel free to experiment with spinning the ball. It could help you make a shot from a different direction.
- This works for both challenges and the 8-ball games.
- Target Audience
- This game is suited for teenagers and adult fans of 8-ball billiards, as well as fans of mafia fiction.
- This game has violent themes and references not suitable for young children.
Like This Game? Review This Online 8 Ball Pool Game for Young Girls & Boys
Mafia Billiard Tricks: Online 8 Ball Pool Adventure Game
Free Online Mafia Billiard Tricks Game for Children Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.