This educational science game uses marbles to teach students about forces.
- Flick the marble with the correct force and angle so that one or more marbles reach it to the checkered ending area.
- Explore forces including gravity, friction, magnetism.
- Play through 27 different stages.
Play Marbles And Forces Game Online
Children and parents can play this educational science game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this use the forces mable flicking video game for free as a web application .
Marbles And Forces Science Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Read the descriptions for each level to learn scientific concepts & then hit a marble with the correct force strength and angle to beat each level.
- Starting the Game
- Select the New Game button on the welcome screen to start the game.
- The welcome screen has buttons for controlling narration and game music in the lower left corner.
- Game Controls
- Use the mouse left click button to scroll through navigation, set the strength and angle of the force on the marble, then press the START button to set the marble in motion.
- Touchscreen devices
- Tap the screen with a finger to scroll through navigation, set the strength and angle of the force on the marble, then press the START button to set the marble in motion.
- Controls & indicators
- Your shot strength is shown in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The current level is shown top center.
- Narration & sound control buttons are in the lower left of the screen. The start button to put the marble in motion is in the bottom center of the screen.
- Game Play
- This game uses marbles to help teach students basic scientific concepts including potential energy & kinetic energy, plane slope, work, gravity, and magnetism.
- Levels begin with an explanation of a scientific concept & then the player hits a marble with adequate force to try to beat the level.
- This game has 27 levels which are unlocked sequentially.
- You can’t go back and replay previously beat levels without starting the game over at the first level.
- Winning vs losing
- You beat a level by getting a marble to rest inside the checkered finish area of each level.
- If you lose a level you can try again an unlimited number of times.
- When restarting a level the same shot force used on the prior play is set as the starting point, from which you can adjust lighter or harder as needed.
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for young students learning about forces.
- The game has no adult themed content.
Like This Game? Review This Introduction to Physics Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Marbles And Forces Physics Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.