Short of some immersive augmented reality game with body sensors and a club this will probably be the coolest minigolf game you ever play – or at least it was for me.
- Choose the course you want to play.
- Aim for a double birdie, be happy with a bogey.
- Avoid course obstacles while taking advantage of shortcuts.
- Get the golden jacket and brawl Happy Gilmore with the winner keeping his putting hockey stick.
- Alright, that last one wasn’t real, but this game is utterly fantastic. 🙂
Play Nick Ultimate Mini Golf Universe Game Online
Kids and adults can play this online cartoon minigolf game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively children can play this free online minigolfing game as a web application .
Nickelodeon Ultimate Mini Golf Universe Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Aim your shot, set your shot strength, and release. Repeat until the ball (or other object you are moving) goes in the hole.
- Starting the Game
- Click anywhere on the game’s title screen to start.
- Use the left and right arrows on the level select screen to choose which of the 5 courses you wish to play & then strike the ball into the house to play that level.
- Each course contains 6 to 8 holes.
- Holes vary widely from hole to hole, with vastly different layouts and pars.
- Each hole reflects the character and brand of the associated show.
- From left to right the 5 courses are
- Loud House
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Kid Danger
- Game Controls
- Left click your mouse near the ball and pull back to set the strength and angle of your shot.
- Repeat the process until the ball goes in the hole.
- If you are unsatisfied with your score on a particular hole you can click the rounded arrow button at the end of the hole to replay it.
- If you are satisfied with your score on a particular hole you can click the green double arrow button to play the next hole.
- Use your finger like a mouse.
- Game Play
- To describe this game as whimsical would be a bit of an understatement.
- This game offers a rich and diverse experience which is fun for everyone.
- The key to enjoying this game is to not take the game too seriously and just have fun with it.
- Treat each time you play through a level as a learning experience.
- Repeat a level a couple times if you want to try for a better score on it.
- If you still get stuck with a bad score after that, then move on to the next level so you get to enjoy more of the game.
- Golf balls
- On some levels you control a golf ball.
- Other levels have you control a skateboard, a whoopie cushion, or even a chicken on a farm.
- Each “ball” has a different size & different physics response which are unique to that “ball” and hole.
- Some levels have electric charges which destroy the ball, octopus tentacles which hit the ball when they are hit, waterways which drink the ball, or other tough obstacles which can aggressively bounce the ball back in unanticipated directions.
- If one of these sends your ball vastly in the wrong direction play through to the end of the hole and then restart the level again by clicking the rounded arrow button.
- In some levels there can be tubes, holes in pirate ships, ramps into trucks, drainage ditches and other things which would be less than ideal on a real golf course that manage to be absolutely helpful in this game.
- When using shortcuts it is possible to swing too hard where in some cases the ball may bounce off another obstacle further up the course, or bounce back into the tube it came from & end up right around where it started off.
- The holes are every bit as unique as the playing field or the balls.
- In some cases you can only shoot the ball in from a particular angle or direction (e.g. hitting the ball into the open cap of a pickle jar).
- In other cases you have to hit the ball up a narrow ramp and hit it hard enough to make it all the way to the hole before the ball falls in a sand trap.
- If you do not care about your score the game is not that difficult as you can repeatedly play any hole and you can continue onto the next hole even if you score poorly on a hole.
- Some of the courses are more challenging while others are less so.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants course is the default course the game starts off on in large part because it is easier than most of the other courses.
- The Kid Danger course gives you many more shots per hole in large part because there are far more obstacles. On some holes you have to activate multiple switches to deactivate hazards.
- The game is suitable for kids of all ages.
- No matter what one scores they can play any level and they keep completing the course even if they hit nothing but double bogeys.
- The game also provides encouragement to kids.
- If a player scores poorly on a hole the hole completion will still state “Awesome.”
- If a play scores poorly on a course it will still state “Great Job!”
- There are no adult themes in this game.
Like This Game? Review This Online Cartoon Minigolf Game for Kids
Nick Ultimate Mini Golf Universe: Best Free Minigolf Game
Nickelodeon Ultimate Mini Golf Universe Game Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.