This is our exclusive sequel to the popular Pocket Racing game, a ragdoll physics motorcycle obstacle course game.
- Accelerate or decelerate as needed to avoid obstacles.
- Use fans to blow your bike to other platforms.
- Adjust your angle to land smoothly after jumps.
- Collect up to 3 stars on each stage and play through 5 bikes across 60 stages.
Play Pocket Racing 2 Game Online
Children and parents can play this bike driving game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this motorcycle racing video game for free as a web application .
Pocket Racing 2 Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Control your bike speed to safely drive from platform to platform while avoiding moving hazards and fixed spikes. Keep your bike upright, don’t fall off platform, collect up to 3 stars per stage & safely cross the finish line to play the next.
- Starting the Game
- Tap anywhere on the game loading screen to bring up the welcome screen.
- Tap anywhere on the welcome screen to bring up the level select screen.
- Levels are unlocked sequentially.
- Your web browser automatically saves your game progress including beat levels and level ratings.
- The upper right corner of the welcome screen has a sound control button. The lower left corner of the welcome screen has a game developer information button. The lower right corner of the welcome screen has a more games button.
- Game Controls
- Press the right arrow key, the up arrow key, or the D key to accelerate while moving forward (or descelerate while moving backward). These same keys can be used to rotate your bike clockwise while in midair.
- Press the left arrow key, the down arrow key, or the A key to brake or go into reverse. These same keys can be used to rotate your bike counterclockwise while in midair.
- Touchscreen devices
- Press the button in the lower right corner of the screen to accelerate, or to rotate the bike clockwise while in midair.
- Press the button in the lower left corner of the screen to slow down or reverse, or to rotate the bike counterclockwise while in midair.
- Controls & indicators
- The upper left corner of the screen shows the current level number.
- The number of stars collected on each level’s current play is shown top center by the gray stars turning yellow.
- The upper right corner has 3 buttons for returning to the game home screen, restarting the current level, and controlling game sound.
- The level select screen shows which levels you have unlocked, the star rating earned on each level, and your total star collection.
- Game Play
- This is the sequel to Pocket Racing, a 2D biking obstacle course race game.
- Your goal is to safely make it to the finish line while collecting as many stars as you can.
- Avoid running into spikes, rolling your bike, or falling off platform.
- This game has 60 stages which are unlocked sequentially.
- You can go back and replay unlocked levels at any time.
- Winning vs losing
- You beat a level by safely crossing the finish line.
- You can beat a level without collecting all the stars on it.
- You lose a level by running into a spike, crashing into a wall, rolling your bike, or falling off platform.
- If you die you can start the same level again as this game offers unlimited continues.
- You can earn up to a 3-star rating on each level.
- The stars you collect only count if you safely finish the course on the play where you collected the stars.
- You can go back and replay previously beat levels an unlimited number of times.
- Your new star rating will only replace the old star rating if you earned more stars on the subsequent play.
- This game has 5 different total bikes.
- One bike is unlocked at the start of the game & then you unlock another bike after every dozen stages.
- Each bike has a unique look and unique physics properties.
- When you have unlocked a bike you can go back and replay previously beat levels with that bike.
- When you need to make a sharp fall rotate counterclockwise to put your tires against a wall you would otherwise run into & then set your bike flat after making contact.
- If you score fewer than 3 stars on a level and are struggling to get the last one play through other stages & then come back to the level later, as the final unlocked bike (the moped) has great control & solid acceleration which makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach stars.
- The speed you pass over fans determines how much lift you will get while you are over the fan & the trajectory you will land at after you pass over the wind area.
- To get more lift from a fan go slower across it.
- Some fans require precision speed control to catch a stray star, or to land safely on a platform with spikes nearby.
- Ropes are easy to roll on, so try not to rapidly adjust speed when you are crossing ropes.
- Whenever you change platforms and are changing direction be sure to land as flat as possible & to slow down prior the platform shift so that you can more easily stop and reverse course on the next platform
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for players who like motorcycle driving games.
- Be sure to play the original Pocket Racing game before playing this one.
- The game has no adult themed content.
Like This Game? Review This Motorcycle Obstacle Course Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Pocket Racing 2 Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.