This is a difficult 60-stage ragdoll physics obstacle course racing game.
- Avoid hitting spikes, falling off platform, running into obstacles, or flipping over and crashing.
- Collect up to three stars on each level.
- Unlock 4 additional vehicles as you progress through the game.
Play Pocket Racing Game Online
Children and parents can play this motorcycle obstacle course game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this stickman biking race video game for free as a web application .
Pocket Racing Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Accelerate & decelerate as needed to stay upright and make it to the finish line. Collect up to 3 stars on each of the 60 courses.
- Starting the Game
- Tap anywhere on the welcome screen to start the game.
- Initially only the first level is unlocked.
- Each of the 60 levels are available sequentially.
- The level select screen shows your star rating on each level.
- You can replay previously beat levels at any time.
- Your web browser automatically saves your game progress.
- The welcome screen contains a sound control button in the upper right, a game developer information button in the lower left, and a more games button in the lower right.
- Game Controls
- To move right (or slow down while moving left press the right arrow key or the D key on your keyboard.
- To move left (or slow down while moving right) press the left arrow key or the A key on your keyboard.
- Touchscreen devices
- Use the on-screen controls to drive.
- Press the right button in the lower right corner to accelerate (or slow while driving left).
- Press the left button in the lower left corner to brake (or accelerate while driving left).
- Game Play
- This game has 60 levels which are unlocked sequentially.
- To beat a level you need to survive to the finish line.
- Each level has 3 stars on it you can collect.
- You can beat a level without collecting any stars.
- You can replay any unlocked level at any time to try to earn a higher star rating on it. If you collected 2 stars on a play & later go back to try to earn a higher rating you will need to collect all 3 stars on the subsequent play.
- Accelerating or decelerating & platform changes
- Some parts of the game require you race through them at max speed while others work better if you exercise caution and go slow.
- When you accelerate while in midair you will also rotate in the direction you are accelerating. For example, if you are driving right and press right while in midair you will rotate clockwise.
- If you decelerate while in midair you will rotate in the direction you are decelerating. For example, if you are driving right and press left while in midair you will rotate counterclockwise.
- If you have to fall off a platform to another platform underneath it the wheel that falls first will point down somewhat & you will need to offset that by moving left or right to make your vehicle more level.
- Throughout the game signs guide you toward the finish line, indicate where stars are located, and warn of dangers.
- Some signs are in the background, while other signs (particularly those telling you to sharply switch directions) can be ran into and bounced off of. If you hit signs too hard you can crash.
- Obstacles & dying
- This game has a variety of obstacles in it including moving spike balls, spikes on the ground, and even bumps you can drive over but can cause you to flip.
- The spikes on the ground do not carry a warning, but the moving spiked balls do.
- As you progress through the game more obstacles are added like moving platforms, spinning fans, rotating balance beams, floating spike balls, etc.
- If you run into the side of a platform, hit spikes, or fall off platform to where you do not land on another you will die.
- In this game you can spin over 360 degrees and land it provided you land wheels down.
- If you land too far forward or backward and flip while you are on the ground you will blow up.
- In some cases it helps to better manage your momentum on long jumps to do a backspin rather than a front flip.
- If you die you start at the beginning of the level you died on. This game offers unlimited continues.
- This game has 5 vehicles, which are unlocked as you progress through the game.
- Each vehicle has its own unique size and physics including acceleration, base length, and tipping.
- After unlocking a vehicle you can play it at any time on any level.
- The motorcycle is unlocked at the beginning of the game.
- The wheelchair is unlocked after you complete level 12.
- The tractor is unlocked after you complete level 24.
- The scooter is unlocked after you compete level 36.
- The four wheeler is unlocked after you complete level 48.
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for players who like obstacle course driving games.
- If you enjoyed this game please check out Stickman Trail, a similar game from the same developer where you always move forward in a red wagon – or at least you move forward until you crash. 🙂
- We also are the exclusive publisher of Pocket Racing 2.
- The game has no adult themed content.
Like This Game? Review This Ragdoll Motorcycle Stunt Driving Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Pocket Racing Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.