This is a simple clicker wrestling game themed after the WWF Royal Rumble.
- Hit enemies to wear them down.
- Grab enemies which are worn down and throw them over the top rope.
- Use your in-game cash earnings to upgrade your character and last as long as you can.
Play Pro Wrestling Action Game Online
Children and parents can play this WWF inspired wrestling game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this idle clicker wrestling video game for free as a web application .
Pro Wrestling Action Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Attack wrestlers to wear down their health and then throw them over the top rope.
- Starting the Game
- Press the PLAY button in the center of the welcome screen to start the game
- Your web browser automatically saves your game progress including most opponents thrown over the top rope, coin savings, and purchased upgrades for each character.
- There is a SETTINGS button left of the PLAY button where you can control game sound and music settings.
- There is an UPGRADES button right of the PLAY button where you can purchase character upgrades.
- These upgrades apply to the individual wrestlers.
- Game Controls
- Use your mouse to move around the ring.
- Use your mouse left click button to attack, or to pick up a downed wrestler to throw them over the rope.
- Touchscreen devices
- Tap on the left side screen and drag your finger to move around the ring. The entire left half of the screen acts like a direction pad.
- Repeatedly tap the right side of screen to attack, or to pick up an enemy who is down & throw them over the rope. The entire right half of the screen acts like a giant attack button.
- Controls & indicators
- The upper left corner of the screen contains your health meter while the upper right corner contains your berserk mode meter.
- Under the health status bar is your number of wrestlers thrown over the top rope, followed by how many coins you have in savings.
- Game Play
- You fight until you lose all of your energy and then someone throws you over the top rope.
- Punching, kicking, and throwing are activated by the same button.
- You can climb the buckles in the corner and do a dive attack off them.
- Each enemy you throw over the top rope scores you a point and some coins.
- You can use the coins to purchase upgrades which extend your character’s fighting abilities.
- The upgrades you purchase only apply to a single wrestler.
- As you do damage to opponents you fill the berserk mode meter.
- When it is full you do a strong attack sequence until the meter depletes.
- Coins & scoring
- Each character you throw over the top rope scores you a point and some coins.
- Initially you earn 3 coins for each person you throw over the rope.
- As you advance through the game the earnings per character increases. At a dozen characters beat you earn 6 coins each. You earn as many as 15 coins per wrestler when you get up around 50 thrown over the top rope.
- All fighters have the same mechanics and attributes, with the following exceptions:
- If you pay for upgrades then the wrestler you upgrade will have better stats.
- As you advance through the game some of the opponents can take more hits to defeat.
- All fighters have made up names. Below I put the in-game names along with which wrestler I believe they were inspired by.
- The Cliff – The Rock
- Bold Steve – “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
- John Rhino – John Cena
- Vladmir Strongman – Triple H
- Bulk – Hulk Hogan
- Crock The Beast – Chris Benoit
- Curve Angle – Kurt Angle
- Mexicano – Rey Mysterio
- You can upgrade the attack, max health, berserk time, speed and defense attributes of each wrestler.
- Each attribute can be upgraded 4 times.
- When you make upgrades they apply to the individual character upgraded.
- As you upgrade your character you can last longer.
- This game is rather forgiving in terms of which direction you are facing.
- Some boxing or wrestling games force you to face the direction you want to attack but you can attack in either direction and you will hit enemies even if they are slightly in the opposite direction you attack.
- Some games require you to face the direction you want to throw an opponent over the rope & only allow you to throw them over a nearby rope. This game allows you to chuck opponents across the screen like a javelin.
- The AI in this game is rather basic.
- Most enemies enter the screen near the midline of the ring and run inward, doing an attack after about 3 steps. You can aim to run into them shortly after that attack and then take them out.
- If an enemy deviates from the above routine it is either they turn back toward the rope to await the next wrestler entering, or they are going to one of the corners to jump off the rope.
- If you can attack them before they can get up the rope then it is quite easy to quickly take them out.
- If you can not attack them before they get on the corner then move to the other side of the screen so they can not reach you with the jump, as you get stunned by jumps off the top buckle and can get repeatedly hit while in the stunned state.
- Using the ropes
- When you jump off the rope you quickly recover even if you miss landing it.
- The above stated, I found using the ropes threw my rhythm off vs attacking wrestlers one at a time shortly after they enter the ring.
- Since your upgrades only apply to one character at a time pick the character you want to play and stick with them until you get fully upgraded.
- Upgrading attack first is the best strategy as it allows you to defeat enemies with fewer hits and keep the ring somewhat clear of enemies so that you take less stray hits & so others do not throw some of the wrestlers over the rope that you could have thrown out.
- The table below highlights the upgrade costs for each level on each attribute.
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for players who like royal rumble wrestling games.
- The game has no adult themed content.
PWA Wrestler Attribute Upgrades
||Increase attack damage.
||Longer berserk time.
||Lower damage received.
||Increase maximum health.
||Speed up movement.
Like This Game? Review This Royal Rumble Arcade Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Pro Wrestling Action Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.