This is a Tetris-inspired game where players try to make rows to score points and advance through different levels. This game has a beautiful neon design and some pieces have stars in them which can add bonus points when lines are completed.
- Turn the pieces and drop them in such a way that you can create a solid wall where you can complete lines.
- Score more points by completing more lines at once with a single key piece and leveraging the stars in the pieces.
- The game starts off slow and easy but the difficulty level ramps up quickly by the time you get to level 8 or 9 as pieces keep falling faster.
Play Tetra Blocks Tetris Inspired Game Online for Free
You can play this strategic logic puzzle and line making game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively you can play this neon Tetris inspired game as a web application .
Tetra Blocks Line Making Logic Puzzle Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Arrange pieces to make lines and score points. Complete multiple lines at once to score bonus points.
- Starting the Game
- Tap the screen or click on the start arrow in the center of the screen.
- This game automatically saves your high score in your web browser.
- Game Controls
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move the piece horizontally piece.
- Use the up arrow key to turn the piece.
- Press the down arrow key to make it fall slightly faster.
- Press the spacebar to immediately drop the piece.
- Use the on screen controls.
- Game features
- Your current score is shown at the top center of the game.
- The current level is shown on the left side of the playing field.
- The next three pieces which will be laid are shown on the right side of the playing field.
- The upper left corner of the game has a hamburger menu button for turning sound on or off or resetting the game.
- Lines, lines, everywhere lines, make this don’t make that, can’t you make the lines.
- Above poor attempt at humor derived from the song Signs, originally released by The Five Man Electrical Ban in 1970 & made popular when the band Tesla re-released it in 1990.
- You can score extra points by aligning pieces such that you have multiple stars in a row or complete many lines at once.
- Many players leave a single space on the left or right edge of the playing field to fit a long skinny piece in to try to clear 4 rows at once.
- In earlier levels where the game is slower it can make sense to hold out for bigger scores.
- In later levels when the game moves faster it is best to complete whatever lines you can as the pieces falling faster make it harder to maneuver, particularly if the stack of blocks is close to the top of the screen.
Like This Game? Review This Online Tetris-Inspired Line Breaking Logic Puzzle Game
Tetra Blocks: Neon Tetris-Inspired Line Making Game
Tetra Blocks Game Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.