Mousetrap Pinball is a fun, beautiful pinball game starring Tom & Jerry. Master the table and keep multiple balls in play for bonus points.
- Propel the ball up the table.
- Use the flippers to prevent the ball falling out of play.
- Use the cleaver and hammer to gain extra control.
- Trap a ball and release to unleash the multiball game mode.
Play Tom & Jerry Mousetrap Pinball Game Online
Kids and adults can play this online virtual pinball game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively children can play this free online virtual pinball machine game as a web application .
Tom & Jerry Online Pinball Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Shoot the ball and use the flappers to keep it in play. Trap a ball and release to unleash the multiball game mode.
- Starting the Game
- Click anywhere on the screen to start.
- The pinball table will load.
- The game welcome screen has buttons in the upper left corner to enter full screen mode and control sounds.
- This game is best played in full screen mode.
- When you are inside the active table there is also a pause button which appears below the screen size and sound control buttons.
- Game Controls
- Using the plunger
- If you use the left key on your mouse it will provide fairly granular control which allows you to make a soft and precise shot, though it will also move the right flippers.
- You can also use the down key to pull the plunger back & release it to push the ball in play, but if you do not play the game in full screen mode this may cause the page to scroll downward..
- Control the flippers and, by extension, the hammer and the clever with the left and right arrow keys.
- The arrow moves both flippers and the other item on that side of the table.
- Smashing the ball with a hammer is worth 1,000 points and you get to reshoot the ball again. If you hit subsequent balls they are worth more. The second ball is worth 2,000. Point bonuses can be higher during multiball play.
- On touchscreen devices you use your finger like a mouse.
- Use your finger to pull back the plunger.
- Tap on the flippers to activate them.
- Game Play
- The game follows the rules of traditional pinball. Use the plunger to launch the ball into play and try to keep the ball from disappearing off the playfield.
- Every pinball table is different. The features of this one include:
- A cage. Pass the ball through all three top paths and lock the ball in a trap at the top of the table.
- Another ball will be released.
- Hit all the pieces surrounding the trap to release the ball and score extra points.
- When the trap lift, there can be multiple balls in play.
- Dynamite sticks. Light these up for extra points.
- Pay extra attention when the ball is near these as the ball can quickly move down into the drain.
- Mouse hole ramps. Use these for extra points and speed.
- Hitting the left ramp to completion is worth 1,000 points.
- Repeatedly hitting the left ramp increases the score and can unlock multiball play.
- As an added bonus, if you time it right you can hit the ball with the hammer when it comes back down the left ramp.
- Hammer on the left. Use this to block a ball and start a new shot.
- Beneath the hammer is a hole. If you get the ball in this hole, you earn 3000 bonus points in a multi-ball game.
- Cleaver on the right. Use this to slow or block a ball.
- Upper flipper. Use this to deflect, hold and push a ball.
- Mouse trap. Pass the ball through for extra points.
- The side drains return the ball to play the first time they are used. On subsequent uses the ball is lost.
- All ages will enjoy this fun pinball simulator.
- There are no adult themes in this game.
Like This Game? Review This Free Online Pinball Video Game for Kids
Tom & Jerry Mousetrap Pinball: Online Pinball Arcade Game
Tom & Jerry Mousetrap Pinball Game Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.