The early worm gets the tank! Or something like that. 🙂
This game flips the script on the giant worm genre of horror movies by having you play as the giant worm capable of destroying an army with no arms, legs, or eyes!
- Attack infantry and military vehicles to score points and restore your health.
- Make combo attacks which hit many enemies on a single move to activate the bonus score multiplier.
- Avoid taking excessive damage & fight as long as you can.
Play Deep Worm Game Online
Children and parents can play this sandworm fighting game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively kids and adults can play this giant worm army fighter video game for free as a web application .
Deep Worm Game for Kids Video Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Run into army men and vehicles to destroy them. Score as many points as you can before they manage to take you out.
- Starting the Game
- Click or select anywhere on the game loading screen to bring up the welcome screen.
- Press the Play button to bring up the game how to play instructions screen.
- Select OK to start the game.
- Game Controls
- Turn left by pressing either the A key or the left arrow key.
- Turn right by pressing either the D key or the right arrow key.
- Press the space bar to activate turbo.
- Touchscreen devices
- Move your finger around the screen to change directions.
- Repeatedly tap the screen to use turbo.
- Controls & indicators
- Your point total and current score mutliplier are shown in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Your health is shown in red in the worm at the top center of the screen.
- Game Play
- While underground you continue moving in whichever direction you are moving in unless you press the controls to change direction or bounce off a boundary of the screen on either side edge or the bottom.
- While you are in the air you can turn just as you can underground.
- The amount of time you spend above ground depends on the speed and angle you approach at.
- You can activate the turbo to move faster either when underground or in the air.
- You attack anything you run into.
- Infantry and jeeps can be destroyed in a single attack.
- Green infantry trucks take 3 hits to destroy.
- You can destroy helicopters and planes by either running into them or knocking jeeps into them.
- The green rocket launching trucks take 3 hits to destroy.
- It is best to attack enemies from a plane which is close to level to the ground so you can cover a lot of horizontal distance & activate the score multiplier while minimizing how much time you are above the ground.
- Initially you only face infantry enemies.
- As you advance through the game stronger enemies enter the game.
- First you see jeeps with a mounted machine gun.
- Next there are infantry trucks.
- Then you face helicopters, paratrooper dropping airplanes, and a rocket launching truck which can launch rockets that can travel underground.
- Defense & health
- Jeeps have a mounted machine gun on their back which shoot behind them. Try to attack them from the front or from the bottom.
- Helicopters shoot out in front of them at an angle. Try to knock jeeps into them from underneath or behind them & stay below the ground so they can not attack you when you are out in front of a helicopter.
- The trucks which shoot a rocket into the ground typically come from the left of the screen and then park while in the center of the screen. This is the only enemy which attacks you while you are underground, so it is vital to take it out as soon as you see it so that the underground is a salvation for your worm.
- When your health is running low try to stay underground for extended periods of time & then only attack briefly on the surface while attacking from a rather flat angle so you can take out many enemies at once and restore some of your health.
- Target Audience
- The game is suited for players who like worm games.
- The game has no adult themed content.
Like This Game? Review This Fighting Giant Sand Worm Video Game for Young Girls & Boys
Free Online Deep Worm Video Game for Children & Adults Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.