This is a 94-level award winning game that combines the joys of soccer, pachinko, and pinball. On each level you get a number of balls to try to beat the opposing team’s score. If you tie you get a single win or lose penalty shot.
- Time your kicks to avoid obstacles and pass the soccer ball to your teammates.
- Kick the ball to bounce off of objects and into the goal while avoiding the goalie or even anticipating bouncing off the goalie.
- It is far harder than it sounds, even with tons of powerful power ups.
Play Foot Chinko Game Online
Kids and adults can play this online soccer challenge game by clicking in the window below.
Alternatively children can play this free online pachinco styled soccer goal game as a web application .
Foot Chinko Soccer Pinball Game Play Instructions
How to Play
Kick the soccer ball past the goalie and into the goal to score a goal. Repeat until you beat the level. Repeat process another 90+ times through this 94-level action packed game!
- Starting the Game
- Click on the red play button in the lower right corner of the game.
- The welcome screen also has links to developer credits, your play stats, sound controls & special effects controls.
- Clicking on the stats menu shows: scored goals, scored penalties, matches won, matches played, win percent and trophies won.
- Your web browser automatically stores your progress and stats.
- Game Controls
- Left click your mouse to kick the ball or pass it to a highlighted teammate.
- Use your finger like a mouse.
- On some levels you have narrow windows of opportunity and need to make 4 goals in 5 balls, making this game one which requires great attention, focus, timing and strategy.
- Game Play
- Game structure
- This game has 9 cups where after you win one series it unlocks the next.
- Each cup has at least 10 matches.
- If you lose a match you can replay it.
- If you tie on a match you go to a single win-or-lose penalty kick.
- If you think you could have scored far better on a level you already beat you can go back and play it again.
- Some levels are timed and require you to rush through them and figure them out as you go. If the level is timed the countdown will appear in in the middle of the screen.
- If a level is not timed then take your time to figure out the best strategy to beat the level. The biggest risks are generally:
- anything that is electrical
- the opposing goalie
- the ball falling of either bottom edge of the screen
- the movement of the goalie
- chain reactions with the ball
- the delay between when you will click and kick
- the movement of the goalie, your other enemies & your teammates
- the movement of other metal buffers on the screen
- which destroyable pieces you want to destroy and which ones you do not
- try to time your passes to teammates based on the pattern of selection to choose the best teammate & time when to choose him based on which teammate was before him
- be aware that after goals the pattern can change.
- if you are moving or turning try to shoot from a position and at an angle that gives you the best chance of success
- In-game power ups
- Some levels have a blue T which is a tonic that turns the goalie into a small rubber duck with a much smaller cross section,
- On some levels there are spare soccer balls on the field of play which can be knocked loose and score.
- On some levels a streaking dog runs out onto the field. Hitting the dog with the ball scores you 3 extra balls.
- Paid power ups
- You score 25 points for each goal you make and 75 points for each goal you make which is above and beyond the score of your opponent.
- Even if you lose the match you still score points for the goals you made
- Power ups include:
- Freeze the goalkeeper for a turn for 1,500 points.
- Get 3 extra balls for 2,500 points.
- Burn all obstacles for 5,750 points.
- Eliminate all rivals on the field for 7,500 points.
- Some levels of the game (like the Haiti match in the gold cup) require you to use the paid power ups or to be exceptionally masochistic and play the match hundreds of times.
- When you use a power up which freezes the goalie it is only activated once when you click on it. After you score a single goal the goalie comes back to his normal state.
Like This Game? Review This Online Soccer Pachinko Game for Kids
Foot Chinko: Fun Pinball + Pachinko Hybrid Soccer Game
FootChinko Soccer Game Screenshots
Mobile Friendly Cross Browser Support
This game is rendered in mobile-friendly HTML5, so it offers cross-device gameplay. You can play it on mobile devices like Apple iPhones, Google Android powered cell phones from manufactures like Samsung, tablets like the iPad or Kindle Fire, laptops, and Windows-powered desktop computers. All game files are stored locally in your web browser cache. This game works in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other modern web browsers.